Máncora Cebicheria offers you a culinary trip inspired of Máncora, coastal resort located in the north of Peru, city of surf and cebiche.
Cebiche is a dish of raw fish marinated in lime juice, based on four key pillars: fresh fish, green lime, red onion and Peruvian spices.
The fresh fish is cut in dices and marinates in a different “leche de tigre” varying each cebiche proposed.
Máncora Cebicheria also revisits traditional Peruvian dishes, such as octopus with Peruvian olive, anticuchos and causa, in the form of tapas to share.
Cebiche para todos!
- Anticuchos Octopus skewers marinated with "panca" Peruvian spice
- Causas Mashed potatoes with "amarillo" chili (Peruvian yellow chili)
- Octopus with Peruvian black olives sauce Carpaccio of octopus with a sauce of Peruvian black olive
Traditional Peruvian dishes revisited in tapas to share (or not)
- Cebiche clásico : classic cebiche of saithe & classic leche de tigre with limo chili
- Cebiche Carretilla: street-food cebiche of saithe, prawns and octopus & leche de tigre with three chilis smoked (limo, rocoto, amarillo)
- Cebiche nikkei: fusion Japanese- Peruvian cebiche of albacore tuna & Japanese leche de tigre with limo spice
- Cebiche of salmon: red label salmon from Scotland & leche de tigre with Peruvian yellow spice smoked
- Cebiche vegetariano : cebiche végétarien de légumes du jour & leche de tigre de légumes
- Tiradito Máncora: carpaccio péruvien de dos de lieu noir & leche de tigre au piment amarillo fumé
Cebiches & tiraditos
Specialty of raw fish marinated in a marinade called "leche de tigre"
- Salmon Red-label salmon from Scotland & yuzu leche de tigre
- Tuna Yellow-fin tuna
Slices of fish seared in the outside, raw in the inside